Only Pediatrician in India with 3-Years of Sub-Speciality Paediatric experience in
Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London.
13-years of clinical experience in Paediatrics (General Paediatrics, Neonatology, Community Paediatrics, and Paediatric intensive care).
European Respiratory Society Diplomate in Pediatric respiratory medicine
Diplomate of Asian Paediatric Pulmonology Society.
Most exclusive Paediatric service for physically and mentally challenged children - complete evaluation and management advice
1. Comprehensive children's lung health evaluation
3. Advanced forced oscillometry for young children from age 3yrs
4. Sleep study - Polygraphy - for sleep-disordered breathing / OSA
5. Management of longterm ventilation - ventilator training and periodic review of the child for age/ background disease based modifications.
6. Interactive sessions for parents on Asthma and other long term respiratory disorders in children - with evidence-based support and follow-up care.
7. Evaluation based on UK NICE protocols for difficult asthma
8. Home oxygen requirement in children - evaluation and weaning from support through overnight oximetry
9. Special clinics for tracheostomy children - with or without ventilation support
10. Evaluation of Skeletal deformities and Neuromuscular disorders compromising the lung volume and ventilation
11. Myofunctional therapy advice and specialist referrals for kids who would benefit non-surgical treatment for OSA
12. Home-based sleep study service for willing and competent children/parents.
If I have made an appointment with you, I owe you punctuality, I have no right to throw away your time, if I do my own.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT